Death Of Al Barnett

My post:
Uncle Alan you may be gone but you will never ever be forgotten, you will always be in our hearts and our thoughts.
I am devastated that I have never had the opportunity to meet him and now I will never have the chance.
I have fond memories of Uncle Alan when I was young he used to phone every year to speak to us at Christmas time. 

It has only been recently that I have discovered the amazing work that Alan and Robalyn did, I am truly inspired by the Bite for a Byte program, as a Primary Teacher myself this charity foundation really struck a chord with me. I would be very greatfull to have the opportunity to visit Al,s Diner and to see the work that Alan did for the local schools and community in Daveo city.

Kind regards

Kirsty Barnett - Alan's niece (Chris Barnett's daughter)

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

There was an error in this gadget