Al From Als Diner In Davao City


It is with regret we announce the death of a well known and industrious expat living here in Davao City. Al was always helping schools and assisting in many charity operations. In fact a percentage of his takings from the famous Al's Diner went to charitable projects in and around Davao City.

Al had been suffering from a heart condition for several years. This December 2011 he died.

Below you will see a video that if you look closely includes Al outside the diner.

7 comments:

NewChicago said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NewChicago said...

I am thankful to have met you. Thank you for the all the good times I had at your establishment. Rest In Peace, my friend.

Anonymous said...

God bless Al.Love from your brother Robert

chris barnett said...

Al will be in our hearts and minds for ever. I am his younger brother Chris and if anyone can provide some information about this it will greatly help his family here in Europe come to terms with this tragic news. Alan was a great brother to grow up with, lots of fun and it is a very sad loss.

becky said...

I Love you so very much Dad,
You were wonderful, and I am distraught
I LOVE YOU I hope you knew that
Becky
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Davao and Manila said...

TO THE FAMILY OF AL
THE COMMENT SYSTEM DOES NOT SHOW YOUR E MAIL.
IF YOU E MAIL ME ON JGRANT8165@YAHOO.CO.UK I WILL PASS ON ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE TO HIS FRIEND ROBALYN.
REGARDS JOHN

Anonymous said...

Gone but never ever forgotten, he will be in our hearts for ever. Xxxxxx

kebuk57@yahoo.co.uk

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

There was an error in this gadget