TALK OF MINDANAO
Not directly related to the expat group Friends Of Mindanao
Need a credit card to use in the Philippines?
For anyone with a poor...bad or very bad credit rating...a guaranted visa or Mastercard. Apply Now!
FOM meeting 19th Report
Friends of Mindanao, January 19
2011 Meeting Minutes
- Opened new members. Lots of new faces and some old friends whom have come back to us.
-Book & DVD exchange working well. Lots of DVD’s and books changed hands today.
- Paul, is setting a date for another visit to Ma-a Jail. I’ll get that date out to you as soon as possible. Please go, if you sign up. The inmates are counting on us to show!
-Short break and Raffle w/treasurers report. Congrats to John B. for winning.
- The Philippines Eagle Preserve and
day trip is this coming Sunday morning, 23
January at 0800. Meet at
Fresca no later than 0800. We pull out at 0815
-Bogser’s Pub tonight (Weds. 19
. Drinks, dinner and socializing. Bogser’s is located at
behind SM Mall.
- Paul brought up information about an American inmate that is having a difficult time inside Ma-a Jail. We hope all goes well and he is released soon. Keep him in your prayers!
- Reminder, don’t forget to visit the B.I. this month or next for annual reporting.
- Our next meeting will be February 2
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Friends Of Mindanao
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
There was an error in this gadget