Good Food, Bad Food

Found this article, and it talks about the top three BEST foods in the Philippines and the top three worse.

See if you agree.

The best, and the worst of Food from The Philippines

My Food from The Philippines series has been one I’ve enjoyed a lot. There are three main reasons.
  1. I like food, and eat far too much of it. The main reason here, is quite simply it’s one of my secrets to long-term travel. I move more than most, I’m in differing climates, and I’m under a lot of pressure. If I ate less, then I wouldn’t have made it this far.
  2. No one has really highlighted food from The Philippines as being anything “special“, I wanted to boost its visibility in the world.
  3. A lot of people have enjoyed discovering what’s available in The Philippines to eat. If you are planning to visit The Philippines you can come here, and see what will be awaiting you!
This series has been the raw reality of eating in The Philippines from a travelers perspective.
But as I move on, so I must eat my last meal here. So, without further ado, here are my best and worst top 3 of Philippine food.


No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

There was an error in this gadget