Bruce in USA

From Bruce Linder from his site  American in Davao

As you know from reading this site, I just moved back to America a little over a week ago. Now I am preparing to file for my wives Petition for Alien Relative, or better known as Spousal Visa.
To file you need to send an I-130 form “Petition for Alien Relative” and an I-325a “Biographical Data” form for both your wife and yourself.
The rest of this article can be seen  here

No comments:

Contact Form


Email *

Message *