More of the Thanksgiving

I would like to thank all 43 people who attended this lunch/dinner for the FOM and for Ian Fredericks memory as well. I also forgot to thank my very good friend Juvanne Helgramosa for playing accoustic guitar for the event and for his time and efforts involved in this matter. The room turned out to be a perfect size for us and the day was a little rainy. I suppose in my words about Ian it was a fitting day as I noted in my speach about Ian's blog that Josh, Ian's 5 year old son said "The Sun Is Crying"...........and yes my friend, the Sun is crying for all of us on this day too!!! Tim Walker


2 comments:

Tim Walker said...

I would like to thank all 43 people who attended this lunch/dinner for the FOM and for Ian Fredericks memory as well. I also forgot to thank my very good friend Juvanne Helgramosa for playing accoustic guitar for the event and for his time and efforts involved in this matter. The room turned out to be a perfect size for us and the day was a little rainy. I suppose in my words about Ian it was a fitting day as I noted in my speach about Ian's blog that Josh, Ian's 5 year old son said "The Sun Is Crying"...........and yes my friend, the Sun is crying for all of us on this day too!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

There was an error in this gadget