Christmas charity


Our Christmas charity this year is to help a boys school in Panacan.

More details soon, but in the mean time here is an article I did about for Live in the Philippines.
This week I will tell you about another project by the SAME charity this time operating in PANACAN.

This time its for boys 14-17 who have been in prison, or drug addicts or even those who were marked for “disappearance”.

Look at the picture and look into those boys eyes and tell me if you see that! When I visited I was so impressed that these boys about fourteen of them who live in a dormitory style building in a tight group, they now go to school, they cook for themselves and help in many chores including growing produce and tending to a piggery.




No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

There was an error in this gadget