Are you an Expat with between £80k and £1.6m in UK pensions?
Anyone with a UK pension scheme who now lives overseas as an expatriate, or is planning to leave the UK, can now transfer their existing pension provisions into a QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pensions Scheme). Our QROPS Expert pension advisers are on hand to answer all your queries and give you their professional, no obligation advice.
Transferring your existing funds to QROPS brings several advantages:
- No need to purchase an annuity EVER
- Access to a lump sum upon transfer
- Leave your unspent pensions to your spouse & children free of IHT
- Enjoy greater flexibility and investment freedom
- Low cost charging structure
- Possibility to receive your pension income with zero tax deducted
We recommend http://sinclairjames.wordpress.com/